Dear beloved Guests,
We would like to thank you for not giving up on your holiday dreams during this global crisis caused by the coronavirus pandemic. Your faith, loyalty and support are precious to us and we are doing anything we can to ensure your safety during your stay at Melidonia Suites.
We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments.
The wellbeing of our guests and associates is of paramount importance.
Helping You Reschedule
We truly understand that due to the prevailing circumstances you may be feeling unsure about your travel plans. To help you reschedule, we are making additional adjustments to our booking policies, giving you more space and flexibility to secure your holidays on our beautiful island.
If you need to adjust your reservation, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. On a daily basis, our hotel is working to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our hotel’s health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from hand washing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures. Specific steps Melidonia Suites is taking include:
Associate Health, Safety and Knowledge:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent hand washing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, hotel associates are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
- Real Time Information: we are on standby 24/7 to support and coordinate with local and regional authorities.
Cleaning Products and Protocols:
Our hotel is cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms: we use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: we have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, door handles and even room keys.
- Back of House: In the spaces where associates work “behind the scenes,” hotels are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
For the most updated information, please refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.
We look forward to welcoming you to Melidonia Suites at your earliest convenience and offer you the holidays you are dreaming of during these turbulent times.
Melidonia Suites Team